Title

My 2015 Kona Ironman World Champs Training

Monday 27 July 2015

Weekly wrap up

A quick overview of my training week last week;


All in all a pretty good week and inline with what I planned for this phase of my preparations.

Fatigue levels are OK, a little tired on Sunday night but with a rest day Monday I should be ready to fire again on Tuesday.

My PMC graph is headed in the right direction and I've dipped below 30 for my TSB (fatigue) which should come back up after a rest day. I am currently sitting on a CTL of 101.9 which is pleasing as my target prior to tapering is 140-145 so things are on track at the moment.


The most pleasing aspect is my swimming as I normally pretty slack with this, as you can see from the weekly swim totals below;


You can see a lot of zero weeks there and the far left of the graph actually includes my swimming for IM Malaysia last year! The little block in the middle was for Husskison long course triathlon in Feburary, so as you can see I typically only swim when it becomes absolutely necessary!

I recently had a couple of weeks where I couldn't swim due to being away for work, but from here on I should be able to keep the consistency going and I have others to keep me motivated to get to the pool so this could be my best preparation in terms of swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment