Title

My 2015 Kona Ironman World Champs Training

Thursday 30 July 2015

Disrupted day....

Last night I was at the emergency ward withy wife and didn't get home until late, then had to organise things at home. So I had a sleep in this morning and also had to stay at home to make sure my wife was OK.

I had to tak eher to get a steroid injection in her back mid morning which will hopefully help and promote it to recover. But I also did some work from home for a few hours so I ended up having to miss my normal ride to make sure the family stuff was all taken care of.

I was able to sneak out for 1.5hrs to get a 3km  (3 x 1000m) swim done before I picked up the kids from after school fitness for kids training.

Then I had to get the girls home, quick snack, change of shoes and off to netball training. While they trained I had to come home and get dinner cooked and taken care of.

So not a good day of training but this is the way things are with family life. The addition to this is the fact that my wife has this herniated disc in her back and cannot work, drive, cook, or anything much at the moment.

A stressful time at the moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment