Title

My 2015 Kona Ironman World Champs Training

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Fartlek run day...

Today's normal fartlek run was planned as;

10-15min warm up
5 min
8 min
12 min
8 min
5 min
Cool down

I slept through the alarm in the morning so must have been a bit tired!

No problems, I don't stress about these too much as obviously my body needed it. Just do the session in the afternoon, which actually worked nicely because I was able to do it with my daughter riding along with me and she enjoyed it also!





Run stats -
5 min was 3:48 min/k
8 min was 3:46 min/k
12 min was 3:46 min/k
8 min was 3:46 min/k
5 min was 3:50 min/k
15.4 km and a good hit out.

Missed my core work as I had some family issues and was up at the emergency ward with my wife and a back issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment