Title

My 2015 Kona Ironman World Champs Training

Saturday 1 August 2015

Swim only day....

This mornings early swim went really well, a beautiful clear morning, 25deg in the pool and a hint of spring in the air!

Session was 4100m in total;

400m W/U
400m pull
8 x 50m as 50 hard/50 easy
8 x 100m
4 x 200m
2 x 400
300 C/D

I felt really good and this was my first swim over 4km for the week as I am just being careful on the load on my shoulders, but they felt fine.

I then took the kids to netball due to my wife being out of action at them moment and on the way home found that we had some friends from Sydney coming around to visit and see how my wife is.
They ended up stating until 7pm which totally wiped out my planned long run!

A little annoying but these things happen and in a few weeks I will probably be a bit more selfish and just head out for the run anyway but for now considering all that is going on I let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment